1. My Jesus.
2. My husband Shane.
3. My boys.
4. My home. Even though it really doesn’t look like it at this moment.
5. My family. Especially, the two sisters that I love that God gave me through law. Auntie Kiki (Katie Eaker) has just opened Olive and Jane Millinery this week! I’m so proud of her!!!
6. My friends. God has blessed me with dozens of incredible friendships throughout my life, but my two best friends are Denise and Kristi.
7. Assiting people reach their God given potential.
8. Social media consulting. I love to help people see how they can use social media to enhance their lives or their business. Especially, when it mean more mommy and daddy time for families. I have just started Mitzi Jane Media. My first blogging workshop is March 1.
9. Children’s and Family Ministry. It has been almost two years since I have been in an official church or para-church role, but I’m learning much more being in family and experiencing the real needs families have as I journey with other moms. I still have a huge place in my heart for ministry to families and their children.
10. The church at The Church at Brookhills. Sure Dr. David Platt is a challenging pastor (meaning you leave every Sunday challenged) and a gifted speaker, but my true love is a small group of couples that God has placed us in to figure out this “radical” stuff together in community.
What are the top ten things you love? Or maybe just one thing you would like to share…